Amsterdam Boutique Apartments is located on Singel, Amsterdam oldest major canal.
It's around the corner from Spui, a typical cosy Amsterdam square with famous bars like "Hoppe", restaurants like "Luxembourg", English book shops and news stand.
Every Friday there's a 2nd hand book market and on Sunday there's an art market with local artist sellling their work.
Walking out of the front door to the right and crossing the bridge gives you access to the The Nine Streets - De Negen Straatjes: the city’s most delightful shopping area.
These picturesque streets straddle the 17th Century canals from the Singel to the Prinsengracht, this canal borders the famous Jordaan district.
Spend a fabulous day wandering from one to the next exploring the designer boutiques, art galleries, jewellers, gift shops, fashion shops and specialist businesses - there are plenty of great bars, cafes and restaurants to refresh you along the way... or book our private design suite with jacuzzi & an in room massage to get your ready for the evening.
We're located within walking distance of the following places of interest:
- Spui (30 seconds)
- Dam square (10 minutes)
- Central station (15 minutes)
- Rembrandt Square (7 minutes)
- Munt (5 minutes)
- Flower Market ( 2 minutes)
- Leidse Square (10 minutes)
- Waterloo square (flea) market (10 minutes)
- 9 Streets shopping area (1 minute, just accross the bridge)
- Hermitage Amsterdam (15 minutes)
- Amsterdam Historical museum ( 2 minutes)
- Van Gogh museum (15 minutes)
- Rijks museum (15 minutes)
- Stedelijk museum, (15 minutes)
- FOAM photo museum (10 minutes)
- RAI conference center (tram 4 which is around the corner takes you there in approx. 15 minutes)