Terms and Conditions
Please Note: Making a reservation on our website www.amsterdamboutiqueapartments.com or payment of the booking deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Amsterdam Boutique Apartments operates under the official Amsterdam B&B rules. We have 2 different B&B's one at Singel 401 A operated bij KJ Koers and the other at Singel 401 B operated by MB van Berkum, together the proprietors and business partners in Amsterdam Boutique Apartments VOF. Because of these city council regulations we're not allowed to have more than 4 guests per location at the same time.
The Terms and Conditions of the rental as agreed to by the owners of the property hereafter mentioned "Amsterdam Boutique Apartments VOF" and the Client (together the "parties") are as follows;
Client's who do not apprehend permits the owner of the apartment to refuse the key/doorcode, amend the charge or immediately terminate the occupancy. If the occupancy is terminated guest are not entitled to a refund for the unused nights.
1. Quotations - are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until receipt of the deposit (50% of the total rental sum), confirmed in writing.
2. Booking Requests - are subject to availability and confirmation in writing.
3. Usage - the premises are let to you for holiday purposes ONLY and only for the period stated on the receipt. NO weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed. The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of people that were initially booked.
4. Check In/Check Out - premises are strictly available from 15.00h on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 11.00h on the day of departure. Late check-outs must be approved in writing. Late check outs will attract a further charge.
5. Key Return - the property is to be locked and the key(s) returned to the Amsterdam Boutique Apartment VOF office on Singel 401 A, as agreed with Amsterdam Boutique Apartments VOF prior to arrival.
6. Payment - A first payment of 50% of the total rent is required to reserve an apartment, this is non refundable. The balance (residual amount) is to be paid upon arrival, we prefer you pay this cash, PIN or Meastro!. All payments are to be paid upon arrival, or on forehand into the bank account of Amsterdam Boutique Apartments VOF.
Currency - All prices quoted are in Euro's and all payments need to be made in Euro's.
7. Cancellation - forfeits the amount paid (50%). In case of NO SHOW or GO SHOW, the full amount of your stay will be charged. Please note, if cancelled within 30 days prior to the arrival date the total price of the reservation will be charged.
8. Breakdowns – Amsterdam Boutique Apartments VOF accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience due to machinery or appliance breakdown. Amsterdam Boutique Apartments VOF best endeavors to repair, replace or hire an alternative.
9. Descriptions – Amsterdam Boutique Apartments VOF has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites, brochures or any written or verbal material supplied, as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is subject to change, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or mis-description contained in the publications.
10. Breakages - and losses to the property are to be reported to Amsterdam Boutique Apartments VOF Mart van Berkum or Klaas Koers (+31.20.7077954) paid for immediately.
11. Loss of keys or remotes - will be charged to the Client at the discretion of Amsterdam Boutique Apartments VOF. There will be a minimum cost € 75.00 per item.
12. Pets - are not allowed on or about the premises.
13. Smoking - On the 1st of July 2008 the legislation in The Netherlands has changed. From that day it is prohibited to smoke in all hospitality and related businesses. When guests smoke in the rooms or public spaces, Amsterdam Boutique Apartments needs to charge an amount of € 450,-. This amount will be used to clean the room, in order to prevent future guests experiencing inconvenience of the smell. Smoking of any kind of drugs is prohibited; this means not inside, not on the patio or roof terrace. If you do so the occupancy is terminated immediately. You’re not entitled to a refund for unused room nights.
14. No responsibility is taken for occupants personal property left on the premises. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance for sickness and theft.
15. Disclaimer – Amsterdam Boutique Apartments VOF and the owners of the Apartment do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, theft to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- Chamber of Commerce 34306631
- VAT number NL8196.81.052B01
- Rabo Bank 3252.76.722
- BIC nummer: RABONL2U