- By train:
From Amsterdam central station take the number 1, 2 or 5 tram and get off at the third stop: Spui
- By car: (GPS coordinates: 52.3685232, 4.8883911)
From Utrecht (A2), Amersfoort (A1) and Hilversum (A1):
- From the A2, take the A10 and exit at junction S-110 or the exit sign posted Centrum towards the "Utrechtse" Bridge
- Turn right after the bridge and traffic lights, into Amsteldijk
- After 2km you will arrive at crossroads where you will need to turn left
- After 1km you will see on your left the Heineken Brewery. Turn right and at the roundabout continue straight on.
- You are now in Vijzelstraat. Folow the street until the 3rd canal, (Herengracht) and take until Gasthuismolensteeg, where you will turn right
- Cross the canal and turn right into Spuistraat
- Drive all the way to the end of the street and make a U turn to the right onto the canal (Singel). Amsterdam Boutique Apartments is located in the second building from the corner
From Schiphol and the Hague(A4):
- From the A4, join the A1 and take the exit Geuzenveld. At the end of the exit turn right into Jan van Galenstraat, in the direction of the city center
- Turn right at the crossroads (Nassaukade) and later a left after the first traffic lights (Rozengracht). Drive all the way down this street at the end, just before the back of the Royal Palace on Dam square, you have to turn right for Spuistraat
- Drive all the way to the end of the Spui street and make a U turn (right) onto the canal (Singel) Amsterdam Boutique Apartments is located in the second building from the corner
Click here for information on where to park your car.
- By Airport Shuttle:
From Schiphol Airport, the airport shuttle bus departs every 30 minutes which takes you to the NH hotel city center in the spuistraat, Amsterdam Boutique Apartments is just 3 minute walk away. This service is available from 6am until 10pm. Please note that this shuttle service makes many stops along different hotels and may take a while before you get here...